My Little Alien
- Supported platform: Tizen Wearable
- Available from Samsung apps
- Keep your alien alive by clicking the apple icon to give it food. When the food bar has been empty for too long, your alien will die.
- At night, you can put your alien to bed. It will then sleep for 8 hours, and it will not bother you. It will take more time for it to get hungry and unhappy when it's a sleep. But be aware that the step counter will be paused when your alien is sleeping.
- Keep your alien happy by cuddling with it. To do so, simply stroke your alien with your finger, and notice how it purrs.
- Your alien grows fast. It will get a new body part each day, until it is grown up.
- To navigate between the screens, you can click the arrow at the top of the screen, or you can swipe to the left or right. The swiping is deactivated on the alien screen to make sure that you don't swipe when you actually want to cuddle with your pet
- You can find parts for a space ship when you walk around with your alien. To walk your alien, click the walking icon on the alien screen to start the step counter.
- You can see how many steps you have left to get a new part for your space ship on the space ship screen
- Now you can take pictures of your space ship and alien, to show others where they have been! Click the camera button to start the preview. Click the camera button again when you want to take a picture.
- When the picture is taken, you can choose to set it as the background (by pressing the save button) or choose to go back (by pressing the back button).
- If you want to revert to the original background with planet and stars, click the planet button in the camera preview.
- All images are saved, even the ones that you don't set as a background.
- You can also take pictures of the space parts when you find them. So that you will be able to show others where you found the parts
- For now, the pictures are only stored on your watch. In future versions we will make it easier for you to share them with friends and family.